Monday, March 23, 2015

m a r c h // update + favorites.


i must admit, i neglect my blog. 

so, i really want to challenge myself and post ATLEAST once a month.

i just want to give yall that care a little update of my life right now.

soooo...... 

| if you don't already know, i made shirts.  using my talent handlettering. if you haven't yet, just take a peek at my etsy shop.  https://www.etsy.com/shop/thehipsterhandwriter?ref=hdr_shop_menu love you. also stay tuned for new kentucky designs. lots of love to my photographer for these images. //  http://rachaelhouser.com/ 

| i recently joined Pursuit Paducah.  if you have no idea what that is, it's a group of l o v e l y ladies who have small business and/or blog, create, photography.  the March gathering we actually had secret sisters for a the month of February and we got to reveal each other with fun gifts!  shoutout to my sista for the calligraphy awesomeness. check her blog out here. ↠ http://www.noveltiesandtrinkets.com/ 
i'm so excited for April's gathering! 

| i went to my FIRST concert last weekend in nashville!!! my church took the youth group to a great student conference and rend collective performed Friday night!  it was amazing.  we were lucky to get literally a few feet from the stage. holla! 

| i recently had surgery so i am really sore still and trying to recoup from that. wahhh.

f a v o r i t e   t h i n g s ⇟⇟⇟ of the month(s)

- arrows. can't stop. won't stop.

- local shopping! 

- panera greek salad 

- rend collective pandora. on repeat. 

- journaling bible 

- maybelline petal pink lipstick

- bath&body eucalyptus and mint candle


xo. brooke 

No comments :

Post a Comment